Enhance your career with
Postgradute Diploma in Technology Management
Programme ObjectivesThe programme is specifically designed to:
- *Develop in participants a deep understanding of how STi can be harnessed for economic growth and development.
- *Enable participants to comprehend the role of Technology within the framework of business strategy and objectives
- * Develop in participant required skills to manage innovations and changes in various sectors of the economy.
The PGD in Technology Management is designed for graduates (min of B.Sc. Or HND) in Science, Technology, Engineering, Social Science and Humanities as well as Policy Makers, Aides and Advisers, Technology Managers in private and public organizations, Career Officers in Science and Technology Ministries and others who want to enhance their carees.
June 2017 - May 2018 (Classes hold on Saturdays only between 9:00am and 4:00pm)
Method of Application
- *Pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 only to NACETEM'S Post Graduate Tuition Account via www.remita.net or through your bank.
- *Use original teller, other generated printed documents to pick up a form at NACETEM, OAU, Ile - Ife OR download the application form at http://wwww.nacetem.gov.ng/download.html.
- *Attach two (2) copies of all academic credentials including academic transcripts which is addressed to the address of NACETEM above.
For Further Enquiries
Mr. Oluyi, 08060702979; Mr. Darasimi Oshodi, 08036829710;Dr. Maruf Orewole, 08056683255